HMX 0.00% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

No - my name is not Dan. I have an Italian first name (and...

1. 4,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1360
    No - my name is not Dan. I have an Italian first name (and surname) and my roots are in Italy. Viva la pizza e la pasta.

I think I write to him once every 6-8 weeks on average. I always get an answer promptly - but I don't ask stupid questions and above all I don't ask anything that Dan is not allowed to answer for obvious reasons. Writing to me, for example, that the Kalman update report is "on track" and will be (probably) published at the end of the first week of May - is nothing secret.

Sometimes he also gives me certain insights into results or developments that I cannot read out of the announcements because of my lack of expertise. All in all, this rounds off my picture of the development of HMX.

I also think that Dan has his priorities right and should not let himself be guided too much by the side noises of the SP.

In the end, only the results or special developments count anyway. Like football (or whatever sport) it's the end result that counts. The world champion is not the team that played the most beautifully, but the one that scored the most goals in the end. Losing beautifully is not winning.

My gut is very positive at the moment. Sometimes it's hard to see the SP going south but then you just have to grit your teeth and go through the overall picture in your mind's eye......DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193177 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 10869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.