HMX 0.00% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

I continue to think that everyone can do what he or she wants....

1. 4,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1360
    I continue to think that everyone can do what he or she wants. If someone, in the light of what we currently know and shortly before the release of a potentially "value-changing" update - of an asset that is referred to as the "main asset" by this company in every presentation - wants to sell his or her shares, let him or her do so. I am actually quite indifferent in this respect.

We all know the underlying story here. Including the track record of Ziggy and Russell. Dan's track record is not as bad as I think - especially from an M&A point of view.

Hammer has a whole bundle of prospects. Maybe even too many. But maybe that will be exactly part of a possible success.

As I see it, we will see the Quarterly Activities report next week. Maybe one or two more details can be found there.

As the DHEM/FLEM surveys (the first of which came to an end this week) still have to be evaluated and interpreted. I don't really know whether they have already started to drill. Such surveys form the basis for the placement of the drill rigs - I assume.

That's at least 6 prospects being drilled. Plus JV. It may well be that there's nothing everywhere - but it's not really very likely, is it?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5218/5218170-0f047a7f40c698435edb5af64292a0d0.jpg

I think we will see the actual Kalman resource update at the beginning of May. Patience is needed - let the guys do their work.

Somehow a lot will happen in the next 2-8 weeks. I think this will be a crucial period for the future of Hammer.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5218/5218181-9d00eaf2de57991e812ce43cc98abe3c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193177 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 10869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.