ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

update

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

I was also thinking that if the Charge deal fell through then the money from the iron ore due in this week would possibly cover the Hawkswood amount etc & keep the receivers happy for a while longer so rang Maria for a bit more clarification & she said they only expect about $3M in ($AUD?) after shipping costs paid & I said you have about $2M in the bank also but she said they are 2 months behind with YA Global which is US $2M plus interest so the only way to survive is if Charge comes up with the money.

Charge is not trying to get a lower price either but just apparently having trouble sourcing extra money from investor bases in USA & UK.

One thing I suggest is that any big shareholders (who have any money left) who find they could trust who is behind Charge & want to participate could contact the receivers (Sal Algeri of Deloittes) & ask them to ask Charge if they were willing to allow any Australian investors to be part of their company otherwise I suppose we have to hope they buy it tomorrow & if ADY survives then we'll get an offering down the track...?

I'm burnt out now after following ADY for 2 years & need to restore the bank balance which I allowed to deplete itself whilst following the Lithium saga. Need to find a few more playthings without so much drama attached &
    maybe write a book all about life on the ASX roundabout.

Good luck to all of us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.