VCR ventracor limited

update, page-3

1. 12 Posts.
    I have to agree. I read an article in BRW by Leo D'Angelo Fisher a few weeks ago called Straight Talking, which validates pretty much everything you've said.

I don't have the article with me, so I can't quote it directly, but it made points like: Vague communications from companies with its shareholders in uncertain times leads to a lack of confidence in the board's leadership and;
    Investors are looking for simple, unsophisticated communications that they can understand.

In other words, they want to hear the simple facts without having them clouded in corporate bs.

The same principle applies to any leadership really. And while I'm sure many people appreciate the work that is being put in by those trying to lead a revival, I'm not sure too many people have much faith or confidence given the lack of consistent and CONCISE communication.

Resources are obviously limited but more should, and probably could be done to keep us informed.. Afterall, its a bit hypocritical to come out at the AGM and accuse the company of failing to keep us informed on a regular basis, and then do the same thing, regardless of the circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.