FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Updated 3Dseis loop

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Brief update all. The vessel seems to be motoring along fine over the last 70 odd hours.

I have attached the revised track map. Blue dots r for the last 12 hours, red is the prior day's loop. The yellow squares r the proposed well location apprx 3kms either side of SNE-1.

The first pass was a tight band 40km by 8kms. As I anticipated, its covered SNE-3 which is just under 3kms SW of SNE-1 discovery well. So the data interp should b handy for the sands dipping away.

To the south of SNE-3, Soleil prospect seems 2b covered. Perhaps this could b drilled in the future, in my view.

Adira is now over towards the Southern Fan now. This should help the Operator pick the 'right' location to drill over an incised valley's sediment flow dumped outwards towards the sea. Will do another map next week as this will get repetitive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redal ,
    Pressure grad over the guts should b same as SNE-1 so I'd expect a decent flwrate. Cant crystalball it as it all comes down to what their 'net' findings are, how much section is perforated & flowtested at SNE-2 or mechanical dramas. Wells at similar depths (sub-3500m) in WAfr have done 3-7k (Sankofa, Baobab discoveries). There's no benchmark as each field has its unique reservoir conditions. It's all dependent on controlled pressure buildup rather then 'lets crank up the choke size from half inch to over an inch' which may stuff the well up bigtime with 'fine sands'. U know how it works. Should see a sideways trading post spudding & a then decent run towards the DST, fingers crossed.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $100.7K 203.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89898 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.