DXI 0.73% $2.75 dexus industria reit.

seeing as the jvp have gone silent i will attempt a mid weekly...

1. 8,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    seeing as the jvp have gone silent i will attempt a mid weekly here

Agentm announces that:

Kennedy 1H

As of 6am texas time 9th october 2007 the Kennedy 1H well was drilling ahead with a 8 3/4 inch drill bit and was at 11658 feet MD

The well is currently kicking off and drilling to 12600 feet MD and will shortly, in the coming 24 hours, be entering the suagrkane zone at a MD of 12284 feet.

All 60+ feet gas flares will be announced as soon as they come to hand.

TCEI is currently ensuring that couch oil is not able to say a peep over the coming days. TCEI has paid for a one way ticket for charlie to mongolia and taken his mobile phone off him.

Sugarloaf 1

It has been decided to not announce any of the flow reports on the Sugarloaf 1 wells zone 3 testing so far.

It is far better for the announcements regarding the testing to be announce simulataneously with the 60 feet gas fares that the kennedy 1H well will no doubt get in the next day or so as it drills into the sugarkane zone 1.

The sugarkane zone, is the first of three zones, and the sugarkane zone alone is estimated to contain potentially >3tcf and 500mmbbls of condensate, over the 200000 acres TCEI secured whilst TCEI delayed the testing of Sugarlaof 1 well for a year. You never know, with the testing of the Zone 3 zone TCEI may upgrade the reserve estimates and add a few more TCF and throw in a few hundred more mmbbls on top of the current reserve potential.

any realistic and accurate updates will be announced by the jvp as soon as they come through.

please dont take any of this post seriously as its entirely speculative and based entirely on guesswork..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.