FBR 2.00% 4.9¢ fbr ltd

Updated aerial of FBR HQ 24th of June 2018, page-122

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Ah Intrinsic Value are you a Benjamin Graham fan as I am mate ?

So lets talk intrinsic value of FBR you know the Intrinsic value formula Ben Graham used ?

Under that formula the intrinsic value of FBR is ZERO as it is for every company that has on revenue there is no intrinsic value

Not till after two full years of revenue can you establish intrinsic value

Specs are only worth what people are prepared to pay for them.

Now is FBR better value at 8 cents than 30 two schools of thought they had a lot of cash

That cash is dwindling so the lower the sp goes the bigger the number of shares need to be raised causing bigger dilution for holders

I find it mind boggling people try to value specs you can't there is no DCF model to work with

You can guesstimate flap.your arms around pull figures out

From here I'm guessing if it got to 6 cents id be bidding up in the high 4s

Question is would I on what we have seen transpire the answer is no

Reason is risk is outweighing reward falling cash flow lower sp a need to raise imminent in my view market lost interest no one seems to be stepping up.to replace cat who walked away it's been portrayed here FBR walked that's baloney as the CAT statement clearly outlined a different direction.

This stock could have been anything now I think.its a case of panic on the bridge setting in on how to.get this to mass production

Building ridiculous platforms in factory back yards is about as credible as edible undies

Get It in the mainstream.if its complete operational Hx let's see it in a normal suburban street build a few houses for goodness sakes

I feel.the factory outdoor build will be totally ridiculed and will be another keystone cop.moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $383.5K 7.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 140315 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 720789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.