FBR 2.00% 4.9¢ fbr ltd

Updated aerial of FBR HQ 24th of June 2018, page-146

1. 9,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462

Leeerooooy,i now occasionally drop in and read a couple of posts on fbr,the reasons being the same as hockey.

When i first read a couple of announcements from fbr,and there are plenty.Plus the general hype in basically all posts every red flag was raised.

I have a manufacturing back ground,hence my question some time back as to the commercial practicality of the fbr machine ,practically covers a long list of commercial viability requirements.

If the negative posts make no sense simply ignore them.

As posted iv'e been in the stock market many years and i have seen this type of modus operandi before ,at least in appearance fbr seems similar.Now clearly i could be 100% wrong and i hope i are,fbr could be an excellent investment/business model.

But  look at shares on issue?,'plenty of promises',chewing thru the money and am i correct there is some excitement regarding fbr building 10 lge brick house frames and calling that first revenue ?,If that is not correct apologies.

So again,imo shareholders need to focus on the practicality of the machine,not the idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $383.5K 7.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 140315 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 720789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.