PAR 4.00% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks for these, both excellent reads and common sense that...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks for these, both excellent reads and common sense that validated my own thinking and given me even more confidence and conviction.
    Nobody is going to make a decent buck guessing where this stock will go over the next few weeks or months. I personally think what has happened recently is something strategic by big players, either a shift in their direction and timelines, or something a little shifty regarding price control. These are only my thoughts and musings of course.

Thanks again, I really resonated with their summaries

From BP
    CONCLUSION Based on our first review of the data it does not appear unreasonable to assume a link between the favourable changes in radiographic evidence, favourable changes in biomarkers and the clinical outcomes achieved by participants in the trial. The clinical data continues to be highly supportive of the company’s ongoing efforts in the clinic as well as potential development partners.

From Lodge
    Recommendation
    While the data was promising in showing a consistent trend and further empirical evidence (via the MRI
    images) it fell short in showing a definitive disease modifying result. However, the study was mainly
    exploratory to see signals or signs of disease modifying. A larger study will be needed to prove DMOAD. As
    detailed in the key points the varying reactions between the single and double dose arms as well as the varying
    statistical p-values fell short of a definitive effect. However, the data set is only at the halfway point and the
    full 12-month data set could be more definitive. The trial endpoints, which were change in pain from baseline
    at day 56 and change in at least one biomarker, were achieved. As such we retain our $3.19 target however
    we probably wont be certain of DMOAD until the results are published and peer reviewed on the full 12 month
    data set for PARA_OA_008 which we anticipate will be due sometime between September and November of

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $36.40K 143.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40816 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 44646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.