88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Updated Charlie-1 target valuations Mean/Low/High, page-58

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Trouble is, most people can see through the people who have sold out and are just looking to buy in for a quick trade on good news

They currently have no stock, and dont want anyone to buy as the price will go up. They just sit deramping 88E hoping the price stays down and then if there is good news they want to buy in cheap and sell for a quick turn.

Thats fine.

If you notice my post - its very fair. it says massive fall on bad news, massive rise on good. Thats very simple for all to see. Its not deramping or ramping......its realistic.

Market sentiment is turning now.

The unrisked target price for 88E is 9 cents............that means at this moment in time pre-results it should be at 9 cents.

That it is at 1,7 cents means its severely sold off already.

Unrisked will turn into a risked value of whatever is successful, if any, and risked values accumulated for targets is even higher still.

It would be better if people were honest about their position.

When someone says....... I am still holding this dog but I will sell instantly on good news, its going nowhere over x cents, or its worthless and going to zero and even if it rises its going to collapse back.

What it generally means is......... I have no holding but there is a chance of some good news, lets try to keep the price as low as possible before news so I can buy in as cheap as possible on the news if its good.

Enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.37K 5.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
255 369532586 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616504361 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.