PTX 4.08% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

So I've been chatting to SYC and he's trying to come up with...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    So I've been chatting to SYC and he's trying to come up with some kind of test for OmniCAR to further advance the in silico testing that has already been done.

I mentioned to him that there is a '19c range bot-beast' lurking on our trading depth screen that is generally just causing havoc and scaring away buyers. He said OmniCAR does have 'optional arming of any weapon including several at once' and is 'able to be given any map for multiple deployments' and can 'direct against multiple targets, including simultaneous targets'.
    I said to him "You are just a walking/taliking advertising board my friend but could OmniCAR be rigged up to take down this bot-beast and it's associated tractor-beam?'
    He said he would have a quick chat with his scientists and SAB team from Yale, Oxford, Penn and Peter Mac and get back to me with an answer, but because OmniCAR is so universal and modular he couldn't see why not.

Short time later - text from SYC: "GREEN LIGHT on OmniCAR project 'Bot-Beast Takedown'. Soldiers will be deployed IMMINENTLY with a couple of 'stealth mode' suprises that should assist the operation."
    Me: "Cheers SYC and thanks for your help"
    SYC: "No worries at all. Great opportunity to showcase our OmniCAR platform and provide a 'world first' LIVE demonstration. Got to run. I have another webinar to attend"

Another short time later in the not to distant future- Random chit-chat overheard from OmniCAR control room during deployment "Wow, this OmniCAR is amazing with it's Full communication and control at all times, EVEN mid mission".
    "Yeah I love being able to see images back to base in real time".
    "This OmniCAR is cutting edge. I'm going home now to throw out my old VHS machine. I can't believe I'm still using it. This OmniCAR is amazing. SYC must have kissed a lot of frogs before he found this technology"
    "When this thing is bound, it is BL**DY Bound!!!. I almost feel sorry for that '19c range Bot-beast'. It's market manipulation days are over".

HASTA LaVISTA, Bot-Beast!!!.

**footnote** - This demonstration of OmniCAR is purely for research and development purposes and should not have an impact on the ASX. Conversations and events are fictional and shouldn't be taken as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $54.50K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108715 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.