PTX 0.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

It's funny you should mention the cup-with-handle chart pattern...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    It's funny you should mention the cup-with-handle chart pattern yesterday @dalts66

I was starting to think the same myself, I was looking at it potentially as having already formed the cup but being a bit of a ratty cup I kept my thoughts to myself.

Right wall starting on the 22nd of July
    Completing the base on 23rd of August
    Completing right wall on 7th September
    The handle bottom on the 7th of September before now bouncing

But you gave me food for thought that we may be seeing the handle now? I hope we are in the breakout to be honest but these cups are not always perfect or symmetrical.

The TA is looking pretty good Dalts either way.

I'm hoping we see a price-sensitive announcement before 22nd of September's PTX-100 presentation with Professor Miles Prince.

For those who don't know, Professor Miles Prince is arguably Australia's top hematologist and is the completely independent (un-paid and un-biased) lead of the PTX-100 study which is being conducted from the Epworth Hospital which Professor Miles Prince is head of in his relevant field.

Now ramping or BS aside, call it an astute or obvious observation that someone of Professor Miles Prince caliber does not have the time to go over covered ground in another ptx-100 presentation? It would seem to be the likely reason behind it's booking and Miles donating his precious time is that the PTX-100 expanded cohort has been approved by the FDA and is/has commenced.

Professor Miles is a seriously high calibre/profile man with many studies on his plate, if he is booked for a presentation than you can bet he is going to have something worth saying & more importantly worth hearing.

3 days of trade before Professor Miles and Stevens Yatomi-Clarkes presentation.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 16/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $17.55K 418.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80471 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 225514 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.