PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Could end up with a double bottom and bullish reversal over the...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Could end up with a double bottom and bullish reversal over the coming week.

Volume has been rather thin, I don't believe this latest bearish pattern is part of a more systemic problem or belief in the company.

Long term investors have clearly not exited on this low volume and sentiment would likely remain unchanged or effected by this last weeks trading.

The fundamentals remain unchanged which are very strong, so despite the suppression & pattern that can be very easily orchestrated with these sorts of low volume periods....I think a bullish reversal could come just as quickly.

Both Steven & Professor Miles Prince were anticipating PTX-100 expanded cohort to commence by late September, so long overdue.

We can see online that the regulators have amended the PTX-100 trial parameters which is a massive thumbs up, the expanded cohort was an amendment of the original trial framework rather than a new application and we can see this has been approved.

That must mean that Professor Miles Prince has been able to commence recruitment of patients this last month since the approved amendments, couldn't be far away from an announcement to market one has to think?
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 11/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.