PTX 0.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

updated chart, page-1573

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Yeah unfortunately its just the nature of the beast mate...

Look at IMU, having a magnificent run but remember when it first peaked at around 50c before being slung back to 30c? Now it's breaking out again by all indicators with new highs around 60c and consolidating above 50c.

PTX had a magnificent run & nothing has changed in regards to the cash position or fundamentals...Your just seeing traders reacting...A few weak hands...The AGM indicated a delay in the PTX-100 agent from US which would have further spooked traders...Did someone perhaps know about the delayed shipment of PTX-100 ahead of the market? I'd say there's a very good chance.

PTX-100 delivery and commencement according to the AGM is December at which point things on that front can get cracking.

This will be many multiples of this current price this time next year imo & the short term pains will be forgotten, it's human nature to sh#t the bed whenever there is a tree shake & the action shows heavy manipulation.

Now would certainly be a great time for Steven to pull something juicy out of left field or buy on market but I'm sure he isn't too concerned with this transient pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $4.464K 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7343 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 403472 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.