PTX 0.00% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

updated chart, page-1607

1. 7,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3387
    Thanks, Lurker, re the compliment. However, I can't take credit for my "insight" without thanking the likes of "that Daniel guy" @BigDaniel, @dalts66 and many other knowledgdable posters. As for Big Dan's frustration (as expressed in his posts yesterday), IMO, it's understandable and I feel it too.

Not everyone has the skills or fortitude to be a trader... despite all the cryptic education shared here. I'm slowly learning (or rather being taught rather forcefully) that price action isn't to be ignored, though. Having a holding and a trading parcel is not a bad strategy... or reducing the size of a holding position by selling into strength. For retail investors, such as myself, who weren't lucky enough to have known about PTX last year, and have bought in at the 20c mark, don't have a big buffer and it goes against the grain to sell. My issue is not so much greed as getting my teeth into what appears to be a great feel good story and not wanting to let go. Lol

Having a trading parcel helps tame the emotions and minimise the whiplash of the yoyo PA. But that often goes by the wayside or gets skewed in the process with me. Nevermind, I truly believe that the science here and the expertise backing it is top notch... and that ultimately the fundamentals will override the shenanigans. As everyone agrees upon... some the miniscule-sized trade orders is evidence of broker activity that's telling us that PTX is seen as worthy of their attention.

You say in your second last sentence re the chart that "It's moved into oversold territory, but the volume has not been huge." Isn't that a good sign, though? The RSI indicates that the downward move is losing strength (hence the low volume or vice versa). You're right, though, if you mean now is the time for the buying volume to increase if we are to consider this the bottom.

Thanks, Lurker, for your posts. You will soon come to appreciate that guy, Big Dan. There's a lot to this company to know and like on the FA flipside... but I think you already know that! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $4.442K 109.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 308761 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 160180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.