PTX 3.70% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Hi @Shellbell, it's a good sign if you're looking for...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Hi @Shellbell, it's a good sign if you're looking for the end of the selling.

generally followed by some consolidation where the SP bounces around in a trading range before the next move.

Even if you're not trading the movements, I think it's always good to develop an understanding of the way charts move.

Understanding the company and the FA is the key to success, but understanding the market (the medium through which the $$ value is represented) is helpful too.

It can help you pick entry points, things like that. It also helps challenge your conviction through the lean times, which is important.

It's really, really important to consider how our own analysis or understanding might be wrong, and SP dips help you do that in the sense of it creating an opportunity for you to reconfirm your conviction or to reassess your choices.

You definitely become less prone to making emotionally charged choices when you develop a better understanding of what you're dealing with, or so I think anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $31.53K 794.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 456872 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 66952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.