PTX 0.00% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

From SYC's comments the top 40 are holding, so those underwater...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    From SYC's comments the top 40 are holding, so those underwater are small holders, nervous or traders leaving, while some will be waiting for cheaper stock.
    We can only hope there are buyers willing to support until the good news arrives.
    I have no predictions on SP other than it will probably be mid year before good news from PTX 200, Cell enhancement exiting stealth mode, OmniCAR optimization is as predicted or similar, puts a floor under sentiment for hopefully even better news later in the year from PTX100 results.

I see the stock far over hyped last year so there is an over-correction when there are big blank spaces of news/results even though the fundamentals haven't changed. Notice the absence of the cheerleader squad recently - they pumped it quite well last year - but in times like these it is counter productive.

My sentiment has been hold for some time, for that is what I am doing. I have experienced a 94% negative value in a stock a few years ago and it turned out to be a 15 bager in 18 months from its purchase price. I am convinced that over a few years PTX will exceed that.

I fell sorry for those that have to exit due to financial imperatives or inexperience. There will be traders opportunities in future but not in the short term. IMO it is a long term opportunity to get in at the ground floor. I got in at the basement level - there are many more floors to be built.

Hang on if you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $98.21K 2.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 472315 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 868129 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ 1078953
Last updated 15.39pm 06/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.