PTX 2.27% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Hi Wasa,I agree this co. is still a spec, the best way to manage...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi Wasa,

I agree this co. is still a spec, the best way to manage that risk is to play a smart & disciplined portfolio allocation strategy - and whilst the current prices are appealing to me, given the co's position hasn't changed materially cash burn wise or "shots on goal" wise, my position is set at > 1m options and approaching similar in the heads. I'm a happy holder. And not a trader. Their cash @ bank position also gives me much much comfort atm.

Given imho the upside vs downside equation for Prescient over the next 12 months is something like 10x vs 0.80x (the latter being helped by the 31 March 2023 6.25 cent option top up bringing in beautiful cash @ Bank of approx $5.4m nett), that outsized & disproportionate relative equation means it's a buy atm in simple investment terms or for me specifically, a rock solid hold and cheer it on!

PS How bad is this, as a domestically listed peer, I just read that the Chimeric Therapeutics Ltd (CHM) CEO, (listed on the ASX), does not even live in the country of the biz she runs. I would be concerned by this myself fwiw. Us vs them is a one sided exercise, we effing bury them.

PPS dalts66 I know that we have some 665m SOI ex options, so what I said was $1 SP followed by $1.50 from the magical $1Bn mkt cap marker.
    Last edited by DrYonky: 17/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $12.44K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249700 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 99540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.