PTX 5.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

updated chart, page-2279

1. 7,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3318
    The US stock exchange is awash with dozens and dozens of indices across both healthcare and biotech from microcap to midcap to benchmark and pharmaceutical and everything remotely related in between. The ASX on the other hand "seemingly" only has the one index and that is the XHJ. Whilst it comprises of only ASX200 companies in the healthcare sector, my attitude is that it at least it can provide some sort of clue as to whether sentiment its returing to the general sector of healthcar/biotech.

Its a good question, though, Deano and it had me search out and find the existence of BDI-40. https://www.biotechdaily.com.au/

I wonder, though, if such an index made up of up of what can only be considered volatile stocks that are heavily traded on news is of a lot of benefit (chart wise) given that price momentum of stocks depends on where a particular company is at in their cycle of newsflow and whether their news is good or bad. So, I'm inclined to think the XHJ index chart has merit for the purpose I post it, but thanks for raising your question and pointing me in the direction of this interesting discovery, Deano! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $1.134K 27.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 242158 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 102692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.