PTX 0.00% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Most of my time is spent researching battery metals and very...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Most of my time is spent researching battery metals and very little time is spent on biotechs and technology. I have only one biotech and that is PTX which I have held for many many years. I have decided sometime back to convert all my shares to options and I believe that’s where the best leverage is/ was. The latest announcement reminds me of a discovery hole in mining terms. Discovery holes are extremely rare as I think we all know. The discovery holes can be pervasive I.e. the problem is that they can show earlier promise and it’s not supported later on But interestingly enough the wording of the announcement of 9 May gives a good indication that this is showing lot of promise. The expansion of the trial is equivalent in mining parlance of bringing more rigs onto site. so I have shown incredible patience with the stock because I believe in it and the management it is in my portfolio still in the nursery but I believe it’s busting to get out of that nursery. Let’s wait and see bearing in mind I have called false dawns before. The battery metals that are turned me into an amateur geologist provide all the fun and also plenty of spondylie it is PDX I know I will get real satisfaction from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.