PTX 4.55% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

updated chart, page-2537

1. 7,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3353
    What is interesting is the fact that no specifics were provided at the time of the release of the results July last year as to what what made up the 5 patients with blood cancer. It certainly read as though only two patients had TCL. As you have pointed out, CB, there were 2 with PTCL not just one and one with CTCL. Furthermore, we can add the patient with AITL. The latter is "an aggressive (fast growing), rare subtype of T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). It is the most common subtype of peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL). AITL accounts for around 20% of all T-cell lymphomas. AITL affects the lymph nodes, known as a ‘nodal’ lymphoma." according to Lymphoma Aust. So, it appears that only 1 out of 3 patients with PTCL and 1 out of 1 with CTCL actually responded to the treatement. That's not to take away from the significance of the responses in the two patients that were achieved.

The other thing that we still don't know is what other data was gleened from last year's trial. What led Steven to release the following statement in the ann of April 2022? It can't just be the safety aspect. There must have been some acitivity in the other patients (albeit PTX100 didn't extend their lives as such) to have prompted ths statement:-

“We are encouraged by the data produced to date with PTX-100. The excellent safety profile of PTX-100 is significant for two reasons. Firstly, the drug may have utility in fragile patients that are unable to tolerate other therapies with high toxicities. Secondly, PTX-100’s low toxicity profile and wide therapeutic window opens up possibilities to combine PTX-100 with various other cancer therapies, depending on the cancer and line of treatment. We are currently exploring the potential for synergistic combination studies in parallel with this current study.

So, the latest preso confirms two things for me... firstly. that whilst this data is new to the market, it is not new data per say, and secondly, that current recruitment in PTX100 is slow! But the latter was to be expected given the trial is being expanded in an area of low prevalence of disease.

PS: I had my previous post modded as I got way ahead of myself. confused.png
    Last edited by Shellbell: 28/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $26.36K 639.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 629916 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 10598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.