PTX 3.70% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I think it is safe to assume that external economic factors are...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I think it is safe to assume that external economic factors are at play here, the market isn't very interested in risky plays right now though personally from my own fundamental analysis I believe we should be valued more in future. However, that is determined by the data so could go south but with more than one drug and positive data thus far we are more likely to go north unless proven otherwise.

What will the share price be in a week? two weeks? a month? a year? who cares. If people have bought and want to trade to their advantage I say go fill your boots! Stare at the charts and make predictions. wink.png We all end up in the same place eventually anyway if we are holding onto a winner.

My partner's mother who is an accountant told me the number of times she has done tax returns she notices the ones who try to trade often make far less than the ones who hold and stay put. Confused as to why they do this so she asked "Why do you bother trying to sell?" their response was "Well, I knew the share price was going down so I sold and bought back." well.. not the exact words I somewhat paraphrased the whole conversation but you get the idea.

Just from the recent announcement PTX-100 SYC said that these patients have had 6 different treatments prior to PTX-100 with no results and now being on PTX-100 they are starting to see some encouraging clinical activity with zero side effects thus far. Others may think this is nothing great and honestly what is hilarious is if the stock ran 20% on the day they would be calling this company the next big thing but since the stock price did not budge it stays hidden and criticised for a mediocre announcement.

Oh well, tough times never last. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $31.53K 794.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 456872 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 66952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.