PTX 0.00% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

updated chart, page-2737

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Yes, and I have alluded to LTH have multiple accounts many times. I guess the smarties build upon very early acquisitions across the board of as many stocks as possible and build upon free-carried positions, buying the dips wherever and whenever possible (getting ingratiated as LTH with company directors) whilst trading on the sidelines whenever and however possible.

And, yes, I shouldn't ignore the fact that perhaps LTH could have partaken in the SPP but via acounts outside their T20 holding. Thankyou for mentioning that very likelihood. Apologies for casting inadvertent apsersions on that front. And, if that is the case, that T20 holders did buy take up the SPP, then it is those parcels which will likely be deemed trading parcels. Nice position to be in and kudos to them.

Yes, you are right... no point losing sleep over the SP machinations when fundamentals far outweigh where the SP was this time last year at the same SP (albeit a slighly lower MCap). The goals kicked since are enormous!

Yeah, IMU also got smacked down eventually after their huge placement. Unfortunately for me one of the small parcels I picked up at 16.5 and 17c I had to let go in preference to pay a bill! My overall avg still in the red but starting look a shade of pink again. Nevermind, both companies have very promising pipelines on the go. I'm more than confident that PTX200 will be a winner. And, as for our two platforms, they both have humugus potential.
    Last edited by Shellbell: 01/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $2.811K 65.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95014 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 47513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.