PTX 0.00% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

A weekly chart on a company with earnings to assess valuations...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    A weekly chart on a company with earnings to assess valuations is fair enough, but I wouldn't be making predictions on a relatively new bio's future price as it progresses towards commercial opportunities, particularly when the market forces lead to lack of volume. The charts are very ugly, that I agree with. I am happy to play the short term flucs on charts with PTX, but only with the intention to trade up/down and increase the amount of shares I have (risky but rewarding). I didn't buy into the CR but I did buy the dip in the past week on what little was available (small fish are sweet).

That said, the company need to start turning the seminars/webinars and industry presentations/collaborations into actions not just more talk, the company talk like they are a $1B+ company but realistically after all the pitches we are still our only customer? I would rather see a more cashed up and well resourced partner being brought in to really launch their products if they hold the potential we are told they do. Otherwise this will just be CR after CR, and we will be a live chance to hit that 200MA next year and potentially we'll be raising at half the current SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $2.811K 65.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95014 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 47513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.