PTX 3.70% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Looking at today, and with the increased volume kicking in now,...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Looking at today, and with the increased volume kicking in now, without a very good announcement this week we may see that level of 15c broken and the retrace to 12.5c (61.8% Fib) definitely comes into play if we finish this week where it is now (with no news). The retest to 11.5c is probably a pip or two short of getting hit (at least with any volume making it worthwhile) but looking at that chart now we'll probably know soon enough. News changes everything, but without it and if we finish under 15c this week, I think we are headed to retest at least 12.5c.

The only reason I haven't sold looking for a lower buy back is that PTX was a beautiful chart up until the SPP announcement in late August which was the catalyst of this massive reversal, probably because it was not expected and how it came about (IMO). I respect others see it as a masterstroke, although their views may have changed given their "top ups" are well into the red already.

As a holder I hope for news and soon otherwise this sick chart is going to get much sicker. Sentiment back to HOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $31.53K 794.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 456872 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 66952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.