PTX 0.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

So this is a thread about charts, and those charts are used to...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    So this is a thread about charts, and those charts are used to analyse share price and volume to arrive at a price in the future, which you say is illogical. Not sure what I missed in chart school, but I don't think anyone's looking at them because they really like graphs, grids and lines, they are all doing it for the very reason you claim to be illogical.

You assume an awful lot, but I am actually a fundamental investor that uses technical indicators to work out a price to buy or an opportunity to sell. This is not a company day traders or even shorters are that interested in, it moves slowly on little volume and they don't like being stuck, and I have never, ever, been a day trader. I read the same reports you do on this company and others. I always look at what a company says vs what it does. I overlay what the company says with what the market says. You could have a nuclear war imminent but if you have the cure that nobody else has, or even the piece of the puzzle that another is missing, nothing will stop you and macros go out the window. I don't pretend I know more than the science or that I am an industry expert, although I do look to the industry peers for validation of the company's technology and the company has pretty well spelled it out they're waiting for that too.

I'll leave it there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $5.334K 126.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 599009 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.