PTX 5.26% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

updated chart, page-3006

1. 6,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1198
    IMO, SYC raised so as to fend off opportunists who would have leaned on PTX with miserly deals as cash holdings dwindled. When I fled Melbourne for Japan, I had to dump my beloved sports car at a bargain price in the midst of lockdowns. Sniffing desperation, I got low-ballers offering me half of its value as the days dragged on. I posted a note saying that if I didn't get a buyer by xx date I would ship the car back west and give it to a friend. Suddenly the watchers came out of the woodwork and I got my offer.I could do that because I wasn't desperate for the cash.

SYC's defensive maneuver to do that raise saved PTX from having to go cap-in-hand and sell the family jewels for pennies on the dollar. Anyone who's watched the great show Silicon Valley will know what I'm talking about when I say the greatest threat is running out of runway. SYC is much more finance guy than medico. He could see the writing on the wall and it was a master class in investing for him to get the cash on board. Buyers at 17c will be rewarded for their patience. Today's SP is not the company.
    Last edited by Un1qu3Nam3: 07/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $64.33K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 35499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.