PTX 5.26% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

updated chart, page-3008

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I appreciate your sleuthing to find these little nuggets of information Shell, but life has taught me many lessons about staying in my lane. I read company announcements because they dumb down the science for an investor and I leave the science to the scientists. Red flags for me arise when I see investors putting on their scientists or geologists hats with probably at best Yr 12 level chemistry in their arsenal of expertise. Google can only get us so far in life and more than anything that definitely applies to medicine and serious illness.

If the company does have news to present this week, there must be questions on why an entity dropped 1.8m shares this morning well under the 12 month low? I don't have a problem when T20 or Directors sell down some of their holdings, as there can be many good reasons to sell, but I do take notice when they buy as there is usually only one reason they buy.

Chart wise this morning saw the candle wick drop way outside the lower Bollie band on the Monthly chart, it was 3 years ago that this last occurred (like literally when world financial markets melted down) but even then it was not as severe as it was today (and only the second time in its history). It also sent the RSI into oversold on the weekly, and it was May last year that last occurred (and before then in July 2019). On both occasions it was the start of a rally up and the way it bounced off the low today was quite bullish. So because I am an investor and not a scientist, I added some today for a trade, it would be rude not to really at this price. Hopefully it pays off and I minimise/offset some paper losses on my larger holdings but I am acutely aware this is a very high risk gamble as this company has become very risky/volatile compared to peers and definitely without any news to move sentiment in any direction it may just become a cash trap.

I gain nothing from criticising some parts of the company and certainly the track record of SYC since I have been involved in the company is nothing to deserve unconditional cheering from me, far from it. What I have seen looks more like people being duped out of their money with slogans and gimmicky presentations, and unfortunately the SPP was the catalyst to trigger that massive slide, the worry being whilst the company blows its own horn ever harder the SP moves ever lower. It was not a masterstroke, it was a devastating contradiction of the company's financial report on its position days before and that red flag told me to stay away. I am not anti-raise, I hold enough bio's and mining specs to know they are part of the deal, it's what and why they raise that matters to me.

It's okay to be a vocal contrarian, you won't win a lot of friends, but sometimes objectivity can make or save us a lot of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $64.33K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 35499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.