PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Wasafair call.Patience is an individual thing; Ptx may simply be...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Wasa
    fair call.
    Patience is an individual thing; Ptx may simply be only a part of one’s portfolio to some.
    In reality, Ptx is under the umbrella of a somewhat penny stock ( high volatility, potential high return) without any current income earnings.
    As a LTH that has outed on one occasion before ( for personal reasons, not company performance), it is the discretion of all and any holder to choose in either remaining as a holder or not; same applies to traders.
    As an unknown, timelines of expectation, for me personally, have lessened, hence my own subjective self-induced pressure ( unfelt by the company itself) is more balanced: less stress as such.
    Although I now only hold (possibly one twentieth) a small parcel, I am mote comfortable with this position with a lower investment involvement than before.
    The one thing that has remained constant is the science. At this level, the direction of the company has changed on many occasions ( sometimes to my own non-understanding, especially upon data reviews), yet; my ignorance was often shown, now in reflection, as times and peer competition was not accounted by me in the objective equation.
    There is no answer nor advice here, just solidifying facts and awareness of one’s subjective fallacy that often runs riot on such forums.
    Set a limit ( within your means, set a timeline, stick to your plan; if you are right then you have only yourself to praise, if not then only yourself to blame… but either way, neither of these choices will influence the company’s success or failure.

Good luck, all the best mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.