PTX 2.38% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Yes BD, I agree.I have so often referred to the market as being...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Yes BD, I agree.
    I have so often referred to the market as being an "illogical beast"... meaning of course that great news is often rewarded with a price slump.
    Often it is suggested that manipulation by big entities is being employed "to drive the price down to buy more shares".
    If that is the case, I gotta say they are geniuses if successful, because unloading large parcels usually causes the sellers to accept lower and lower prices, ultimately accepting an average somewhere in the middle of the decline. What guarantee do they have of repurchasing the amount sold or even MORE than previously held, at an average buy back price below their selling average?
    Further, they risk the SP opening a day later, higher than their average, and then met with heavy buying.
    I can recall posting about 10 months ago that "good news is now, more often than not, met with opportunistic selling."
    Fundamentals don't exist at a time of induced profit-making adrenaline. When the dust settles, clearer thinking returns.
    Those of us who have been with the Company for seemingly half a lifetime, don't want to be left behind, so we sit tight and just endure what eventuates as short-term disappointment.
    I always enjoy your logic BD and these days I scan up and down the posting list to seek out your contributions.
    Keep it up mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $86.84K 2.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 205859 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 9166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 1474304
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.