PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

This latest sell on the news by a minority unfortunately will...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    This latest sell on the news by a minority unfortunately will continue IMO until we know the FDA requirements for a registration trial and have initial evidence that PTX100 efficacy is as expected on hopefully less serious patients.
    Until that time I will retain a hold sentiment for the market is, and must be focused on profit potential and we can only quantify that with data that will satisfy the FDA registration requirements.

Yes, there may be CellPryme influence on SP before the PTX100 data that may help SP growth along with other news events but I expect more selling on these news events and no real breakout or re-valuation of SP until data is available. When the real registration data and FDA requirements are known to be favorable will be when I will change sentiment back to BUY.

The only alternative IMO is evidence that some big players are coming on board by either buying shares, enabling clinical trials through partnerships or buying into management via capital injection - any of which would drive SP revaluation. Just as a CR at present would dilute the SP.

So IMO it is another waiting period and hopefully the last year - maybe a bit more before the real takeoff and I will be there when it happens and hopefully will have the money to buy more then for I surely do not have it now.

I have not seen or heard of the expected clean out of the vast number of the improbable CAR-T/oncology biotech companies vying for attention/capital that are destined to fail to leave the few to attract the market/VC attention - like PTX. I hope it happens soon for that would help considerably IMO.

So its back to waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.