PTX 0.00% 4.5¢ prescient therapeutics limited

updated chart, page-732

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Only problem with that assessment is the position of PTX does not warrant SYC to take any unnecessary risk by falsely hyping the market.

PTX is well funded & has a diverse portfolio with a tight share register.

With $17m in cash & $1m quarters he doesn't need to rally support for a cr? What advantages would SYC gain from hyping the market to burst their bubble professionally or from a company perspective?

He is a well educated CEO, any intelligent CEO would understand in PTX current position they can put the used salesman rhetoric in the closet. It's a career killer and the BOD would have his butt in a sling for suggesting combined phase 2/3 trials for PTX-100 only to announce the safety results as negative.

I'm guessing SYC is happy to insinuate the results will be positive because he knows the gun is loaded...His Harry Callahan right now and knows he only fired 5 shots, not 6.

So the question to all of us is "Do you feel lucky punk? Well do ya?"

I'm feeling lucky but I'm not willing to take SYC on, instead I'm loading up on PTX shares...I'll take my chances on positive safety results that are "imminent"...The appreciation in sp up until 10c was not hype or mistake...Someone knows something imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $36.04K 810.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.