PTX 4.65% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Not sure myself as to whether a company is obligated under ASX...

1. 7,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Not sure myself as to whether a company is obligated under ASX disclosure regulations to announce the cohort recruitments as they occur. However, history shows that PTX does release such information as it comes to hand. Its customary for biotechs to do it. In saying that too, I'd be expecting SYC to be keen as mustard to inform he market as to the first dosing of our first TCL patient to our expanded trial. I'm certainly expectig that to be the case.

As for when the PTX 100 Phase 1b officially transitioned to the Phase 1b / Phase 2 Expanded Trial, according to the documentation on the official govt site - https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT03900442?term=PTX100&draw=2&rank=1 - the PTX100 trial was last updated on Sept 22. So, my understanding is that the Expanded Trial did not open til that date... meaning it did not start the process of recruiting patients until then. We are only 5 weeks into the process. It was stated in the webcast with SYC and Prof Miles Prince that they should be able to recruit at a rate of about 1 to 2 patients per month. Based on that information, we are due for an update anytime now.

I just can't imagine SYC passing up an opportunity to use our first recruitments and dosings in the expanded trial not to blow our trumpet! I agree, though, that perhaps we shouldn't pin our hopes on an announcement when firstly it may not necessarily happen and, secondly, recruitment may take longer than expected expecially when TCL is not a common cancer type. But we do have other patients still in the trial too, though, with ongoing (duration) progress to be combined with new recruitment information to update. Bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $31.43K 775.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13923 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ 286775
Last updated 12.33pm 10/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.