WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

updated coaltoliquid list blk lnc cxy glx mee, page-6

1. DrP
    150 Posts.
    Difference is that supermarkets buy today and sell tomorrow there's little holding risk for them. But your plant has a useful life of 20 years or more. So taking a positive spot price is risky and banks etc. basically won't use such figures to base their investment/loan decisions on. That's life. Agree that it looks unlikely to test lower than $100 USD right now. But the oil price is notoriously difficult to predict with any degree of reliability. If Saudi Arabia invest heavily in next few years then by mid-decade price could be hugely affected. They can produce at a few tens of cents to a few dollars a barrel which makes CTL look very expensive! OK that scenario seems unlikely. But then in 2003 oil prices were 20-30 $USD a barrel and over 100 $USD looked impossible. And that was after a number of earlier oil shocks. Strange things can happen in this market. I'm long on oil and resources cos I think the fundamentals have changed too, but bank managers etc. are pretty conservative and I can understand that.

Certainly have been happy with the returns so far. All looking good for time being. I'm positive on the sector just don't think all these projects will make it in long term. So trading question is when to get in and when to get out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.