WKT 2.08% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Great post Croc , Proper comparisons with WKT's unique high...

1. 8,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6803
    Great post Croc ,  Proper  comparisons with WKT's  unique high grade resource are hard to find , when the top graders are lined up WKT is usual  missing , WHY ?  the new DFS upgrade will be interesting with some drill holes showing up to an unheard of 39% TGC , that I am told is highly sought after   anode material .

A lot of investors are now starting to realize 3% to 6% TGC  result in very high CAPX and   high production costs compared to WKT's $29.7m and  $292  cost per ton  ,  low TGC mines  rely on  economies of scale,  the research I have done on the highest grade Jumbo flake in the world  ranges from 13% to 25%  some have a very small resource of 1.85 million ton   compared to WKT's 30 million ton plus the upgrade due   ,

WKT has a market cap of  only $26 million with at least $8 million in cash , a mining licence and a clear road to production  plus 2 0r 3 significant  other projects in Lithium , copper, VMS  gold , silver , and cobalt , we only need $29.7 million  for our mine , plant and equipment including  a completed RAP , how the hell did we get to this low ball price  ? its my view  WKT is being held down , until they get  what they want ? time's up now I think.

Dec 1, 2017 - One of the world's highest grade graphite deposits confirmed in Mozambique ... The project has a mineral resource grade of 13%TGC (total graphite ... of the fresh graphite assayed has been classed as jumbo and large flake ...

Australia's highest grade flake resource is very small , the Kookaburra Gully mine , adds an Inferred Mineral Resource of  only 1.85 million tonnes at a grade of 9.8 per cent TGC into the overall project’s mining potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $13.78K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20618 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 163010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.