SMN 4.13% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Updated FAA AMOC etc, page-5

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    This stock will always serve as a great example to me, that averaging down on a bad stock just makes the problem worse. I am usually very disciplined and stop out quickly when price goes the wrong way, but made the mistake of "sticking in there" with this one. The mistake has never been repeated. Been trapped in this stock since $2. I could have put that capital to much better use than watching the price fluctuate between $0.8 and $1.3. Looks like we are back off to $0.8 again. I genuinely believe this can be a great business, and that is why I remain a shareholder. But management must not just continually burn capital and fail to communicate or care for the interests of shareholders. And actually deliver tangible results. Right now the market does not like this stock for obvious reasons - have a look at the chart. It is in the doghouse. Its the playground of bots and day traders. I'm putting it in the bottom draw as the investment thesis remains and we are close to seeing actual results, but I must say the investment journey has been unpleasant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.13%)
Mkt cap ! $79.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.5¢ 60.5¢ 58.0¢ $42.09K 70.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14997 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.