NDO 0.58% 86.5¢ nido education limited

JayCutler - thanks for the post that I was going to write.Opt -...

1. 11 Posts.
    JayCutler - thanks for the post that I was going to write.

Opt - A number of points:
    * At the end of the day each investor/speculator needs to be comfortable with their own assumptions, valuation and trading strategy. If you don't like my methodology, calculations or assumptions, then feel free to build your own model and post your results.
    * If you are uncomfortable with my valaution or if you don't think the stock has upside then why are you still a stock holder?
    * I think your implication that my original post would come under scrutiny by ASIC is a little strong. It's as if you're trying to suggest my post was wrong or misleading in some way. I'm curious as to which section of the Corporations Act you think I've breached and how? As I've held the ASIC Responsible Manager role previously (and may do so again in future) I always like to make sure I'm compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
    * I should also point out (if it's not obvious already) that I live in Australia and am obligated (and do) comply with Australian law.
    * While the original model came from Par15 (thanks again btw), before I sent out my version, with my changes, under my name, I had to make sure that I was comfortable with the base model and so conducted a thorough audit of it before I used it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.005(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $197.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.0¢ $101.1K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 17283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.