XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

I have some updated information from within Xtc, which I would...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have some updated information from within Xtc, which I would like to share
    I would like to do this with objectivity And asked that those amongst you who are inclined to knee-jerk retaliatory comments, some of which are mindbogglingly ignorant and unkind, and without any credence to hold back, your guns
    I am posting this for the benefit of those who would like to know the latest information, and I have no doubt that those that are seeking bad news, and I are on the edge of their chairs, waiting for the downfall of Xtc will be very disappointed by what I am about to post and by the eventual outcome and what is happening within the company which is being kept very very tightlipped

I am an insider, and I have an interest that is all I can say about who I am

so I will try not to be too cryptic, but firstly
    The American battery company project is in limbo for a whole host of reasons

secondly, the deadline for the purchase that was on the 23rd of this month has been extended, but this two is now taking a back seat

what I can say about the suspension is at the document that went missing, and the documents that were not filed, which is the purpose of the suspension have pretty much been presented and it is now a process and it is possible we could be up and running by the end of March or If the ASX deems it necessary, they will ask them for their information, but I can say with some confidence, there is no impropriety
    in saying that I do understand the complaints against the executive and their self interest, but I can also tell you it is just that which is what he’s going to bring the company through

I have personal dealings with two of the executive,
    and I can tell you now that there are also two executives at the company that had both put in $2 million each one being John Featherby and the other Mr Pindar

Now I can tell you, this, that these corporate most likely somewhat greedy self interested millionaires Iare not about to lose their money

in fact, just the opposite. Yes I have bought in at the lower end of the scale at a ridiculous price and because nearly nobody else joined in on the latest by in. There is some argument for them cleaning up and taking a massive slice of the company and everyone’s interest.

The question of the gallery of all this is not my place, but what I can tell you if something is in play and if we are patient those that have shares it is their self interest that or make the shareholders who bought in anywhere even at one dollar relative to current price of $.20 will be very very happy somewhere down the track with a lot of patience
    which is all we need to be?

peni shares a high risk and patience. Is the game right now
    I personally do not know the details of what is in play, but I know enough, and if you just use your imaginations with the information of who these two executives are putting their money in in particular, Mr Pindar
    then you would know that these kind of people will protect their millions and do whatever it takes to bring this company to fruition, even if it means selling it to the highest bidder, and that includes their Australian and other assets

The simple point being those, if you’re waiting for insolvency and bankruptcy, and who are hoping for that will be very disappointed when this company yields a return

now, I have been reading all the comments, and I will not be surprised if I am threatened and abused in court, all kinds of names, like others, who have tried to post and share information on a positive basis

so to anyone looking for good news, this is for you
    at the very least, let’s have a good laugh at some of the more I need you catered and rude and totally inappropriate comments, insults and threats that have been floating around in regards to this matter and anyone who does post anything that is in disagreement or positive

Something is in play be patient and we will get a return and do not rely on any of the information on HotCopper

as I said, I have a personal interest and direct connections to people at Xtc
    and those of you who think they are greedy, self interested rascals well, it is just that Which is going to be the reason why this company will give her a return

I have no argument with that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.