FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Hi folks, if in the absence of any large material news coming...

1. 2,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi folks,

if in the absence of any large material news coming our way soon, what i would really like to see is for FBR to release an updated investor presentation with a revised 'Priority International Markets' section. Whilst, the investor presentation was only released a few months back in mid July, it made no mention to the gulf states being a priority market of theirs. Not long after the investor presentation was released, the market was informed of an MOU with Saudi Arabia taking many by surprise. I don't believe FBR had left this information out intentionally, as from what i gauged from my conversation with Pivac post conference is that it took them by somewhat of a surprise also. Pivac had also stated that he went and visited UAE as well and had another trip planned to go back there (roughly around this time). Therefore, i think many of us (including Pivac) are also expecting another MOU to materialise from the UAE soon.

Therefore, it would be great if they could update and re-release the now outdated investor presentation with a new one detailing the gulf states and putting a figure on the region, like they have attributed to Australia, U.S, Canada and the U.K. If this is going to be Fastbricks most easily penetrable region, then i believe it is not out of the realms of expectation that they should properly update this section to give long term holders and many new investors their overview of the gulf states in relation to it being one of their favourable markets for the HX.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Realm.o6: 21/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $9.072K 382.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3670895 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2019811 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 619630
Last updated 15.46pm 29/03/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.