RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

I guess that is what I mean VoR, I am ready to give up on HC...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I guess that is what I mean VoR, I am ready to give up on HC completely because in this and other stock there is an overwhelming amount of hype up and hype down based on what seems to be idle speculation rather than dealing with facts or considering that this and small caps generally are high risk and that resource projects do not arrive in an instant. Yes I agree that RLE has over-promised and under-delivered on communication and results but the project must take the time it takes to get the technical data and its implications right.

I do apologise to the people who do make sensible analysis and based comments because they represent the one asset of HC but the continual sniping back and forth and the groundless and incessant ramping up and down is just plain painful.

Yes one does need to DYOR but that research is generally not to be found on HC. Unfortunately main stream media seem to only report on a few high profile large caps and ignore everything else. I am slowly finding other ways.

So as the Two Ronnies might have said, its goodnight from him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.