RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

Updated K1 Broker Report, page-70

1. 7,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    I have no idea who is right and who is wrong in all these posts. It is definitely true that the share price is behaving in a pessimistic fashion, yet as we discussed yesterday, the fact is the share price has been behaving like this even after good things happened earlier in the year!!! So what's it all about Alfie?

Today's price action is not representative of people dumping the stock. If industry experts disagree with that comment I would like to hear their thoughts. Sure, factors are contributing to being uneasy waiting all this time etc. etc. etc. but have we had any real evidence yet of things actually going wrong? Yes the CR's have annoyed people and engendered some ill-feeling, but does this have anything to do with the pressure tests currently happening? No, of course not.

The news from Strike is good for them and maybe it has dragged some coin from RLE.. Looks like GLL is getting some favourable action too. But this sounds as much an issue of personalities as geology in my limited view on things. MC is now $16m. STX and GLL are knocking on the door of $200m. And there's still a chance we'll be producing and selling gas before them … But what would I know?

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.