NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Updated MST report - target of $3.68 a share, page-219

1. 15,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4074

Agreed, the buyers clearly have deep pockets and are not afraid to bid the price up in order to get their desired number of shares. Makes me think they realise that NEU is still incredibly cheap and are not taking their time to reduce market impact cost (i.e. institutional buyers usually purchase small allotments of shares to ensure that their buying does not impact the price of the shares, this is not happening with NEU which indicates they are purchasing with the assumption that regardless of price, they should purchase as many shares in as short an amount of time as possible).

Don't really like discussing other stocks in a forum for obvious reasons, but feel free to check out some of my posts in the forum for that stock. NEU definitely played a huge role in my selection of that company as my new favourite speculative investment (I wouldn't classify NEU as speculative anymore) as it made me realise the importance of being first to develop a treatment for a particular disease/condition (the other company is also engaged in FDA trials for a first ever treatment for a highly prevalent and debilitating disease, in addition to other revenue generating business activities).

I always enjoy investing in healthcare companies like these because not only can they generate huge returns for investors, but you know that they are having a hugely positive impact on the quality of life of so many people. I hope all companies in the space can be as successful as NEU, not even for the sake of investment returns but for the sake of making the world a better place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.