VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

No capital raising in foreseeable future I copied the updated...

1. 978 Posts.

No capital raising in foreseeable future

I copied the updated bits 9in blue print0.

Here they are:

No capital raising in foreseeable future

Based on the current proposed structure with our partners we do not plan to raise new capital upon a successful Acquisition

Re Laos project: Value significance is greatly underappreciated by the market. Overtime the gap between price and value will close. A clear path to value delivery

Re Copper Flats: Current work program will commence in late May 2010 to complete a detailed geological mapping program and ground EM Surveys.
    The information gathered will be most valuable to finding targets for drilling
    Copper Flats should be an attractive farm in opportunity to large copper players who are seeking to farm into large exploration projects.
    Detailed mapping and EM Surveys will provide valuable information and targets to both ORD for drilling and bigger copper players to farm into ORD
    We are now actively seeking farm in partners.

end of extract

I think it is the 'calm before the storm'for ORD and ORD shareholders need to be patient a bit longer. It appears to me that they are getting quite close to announcing the deals with 2 separate near term production companies.

cheers
    Birdseye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.