FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Updated Peer Comparisons, page-3

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    for some reason I can’t reply to Ubique. So I’m pairing it here so no one feels as if I’m confronting them with too many facts. So my apologies to the gentleman with the VB, no Tag teaming intended

colour coding contains tonality bias

Reference to embedded map, Let’s see an announcement on hydroxide facility from FFX unless Ubique has just made it for the company???

Massive distortions here on AVZ, that will be corrected in due course.

But here is an outline of what I see initially that fellow shareholders may wish to consider/

FFX or Mali Lithium have not indicated in any announcement they are doing a lithium hydroxide facility or study of it in Abidjan. AVZ is Undertaking a study, in Europe. You omitted this as a row

Sorry—but you can NOT do ‘SC concentrate only’ Tin is part of the process circuit as well as part of community integration via artisanal tin.

Rail vs road would need own ss cells, for transport, as it stands your tabulation misleads, yet you define mine types??? So, inconsistent which assists your ‘perspective’

yes agreed AVZ do Vertical Integration to overcome CURRENT logistical constraints, but that is not the complete picture. It’s also a function of customer demand. AVZ has a study underway in Europe right now for a hydroxide facility. (AGM presentation Nov 2020). So intermediate lithium potentially solves the ‘dirty’ problem dramatically for EU bypassing China mainland dominance of SC6 conversion. (Lithium oxide possibly more so than sulphate)

Capex : major tax incentives yet to factor in for capex proposed. Not hard to see for realists. I note you red sized capes for AVZ, but that distorts the project’s value, and economics some of which are pending

You haven’t added SC6 % grind size and moisture, Fe etc. This is fundamental

Moisture matters a lot for FFX, here as it does for Brines Labor and logistically, OPEX likely to be inflated. DFS clearly not finished on this point, unless someone can explain nicely otherwise

LOM FFX have 8mt proven category / AVZ 43MT so, this is not equivocal 23 yrs vs 20ys and so

Payback : reduction pending, (AGM presentation) Through wedge drilling AVZ is improving payback period and revenue as we breathe;
    ”-waste becomes ore • Reduced waste strip ratio • Increased LOM • decreased payback period-“

Transport costs, Rail especially noted are set to be reduced as a function of contracting with multiple government rail authorities who will need to be acting cooperatively. “- Lower rail rates from railway companie—“ AGM nov 2020

Market: no established market for SC6 fines on scale FFX propose. So SC6 high moisture 100% fines only an idea, meanwhile you promote a hydroxide facility in Abidjan that the Company has not!

SC concentrate price in red hides the fact that SC6 for DMS is low cost, in fact second to GB. And the transport is to be reduced as to be stated.

Also note ownership is clearly to be 75% not 60. FFX is 80% according to well established fact not 90%

Water access: RED for FFX who have had to detail how to get water in a water scarce environment

Your table misses one important consideration for EU, Green footprint. Europeans don’t just look at what’s on the shelf.

FFX/MLL have expressed two different views on reagents needed one in November 2019, as tailored and one in October 2020 as commonly available. Unless I missed it the company has not compared it’s changed position on reagent and implied cost and complexity to execute. In particular that with ore variability comes the need to tailor flotation reagents? If IGO’s GB thinks so then FFX would too, and yet no detail as it’s an OPEX variable (Hence Scarpa’s points)

Last but not least, it was only two months ago the Company dropped focusing on lithium for foreseeable future so that is a another row, in Dark Purple

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.