I like to leave at least one blindingly obvious mistake or stuff...

1. 28,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I like to leave at least one blindingly obvious mistake or stuff up in anything I repurpose.

I don’t like to make it to hard for anyone who is inclined to bag a person for having a go.
    It’s surprising how many people suffer from this trait, I believe that we all feel inadequate at times and many people (not everyone all the time but many, most of the time) when they see a person that they know, have a crack at something a bit off centre they go the low hanging fruit and bag the thing/person.

Leaving an obvious mistake may seem dumb but I’ll explain my reasons.
    If I know what they are going to pick on I can have my retort polished, there’s less chance it will upset me and I find out the caliber of my friends and acquaintances.

Part of the joy of getting crafty is making new talking points and the really really big highlight is involving the kids.
    If they can’t help physically I always like to ask their opinions and (especially my girl) has a great eye and can offer some great suggestions.

Not to mention that they bring me things they find and say, “You can make xxxxxxx out of this dad”?”.

Anyway, enough rabbiting on by me for a bit.
    Thanks for looking and any & all feed back is appreciated. zip

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.