IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi, jimncath, thank you for your appreciation. I have given a...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi, jimncath, thank you for your appreciation. I have given a list what I have one or two weeks ago in PRR forum. If you really want to know, I could find it for you but I would like you find it since it would give us chance for some discipline.

please note: Scorpiogirl is absolutely right. You have to take the responsibility for your decision and would like to take any consequences from your decision. You could agree or disagree with my points but you have to be the master for your own money.

All of my posts are based on my views, my position of the pennies I have, and my personal risk profile with my risk control facilities.

It is better you get the senses of the logic and common senses from my posts and find the one you would like to put the money in.

I am a very emotional people and after lose my shirts and painful thinking, I have realized I could not get my emotion gone but try to lead it in a no risk and good direction. I don't follow my emotion but my rules and basic logic and future probability to buy!

Good lucks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.