ADT 1.02% $2.92 adriatic metals plc

Updated Resource Estimate (based on current results), page-122

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    @PamplonaTrader As I'm learning about SEDEX deposits as we go, couple of observations reflecting on the drill data.

The initial close to surface drilling from 1980s was much weaker in comparison with present day drilling:

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 1.42.40 pm.png

As we head deeper the thickness and grades (across the board) are ramping significantly, see averages below (ignore gold values for old holes with no assays):

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 1.44.32 pm.png

We also saw in the last NR:

"The mineralisation appears to be dominantly strata-bound and hosted within brecciated sediments dipping approximately 50 degrees to the east."

Looking at the idealised SEDEX model:

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 2.20.44 pm.png

As you head towards the high grade vent complex the ore goes from bedded -> brecciated and crudely bedded, and much thicker, this is obviously a model, but following this model it seems to indicate that we are drilling toward the vent complex as we go deeper.

Very good and easy to read report on SEDEX deposits for anyone interested:

https://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2010/5070/n/sir20105070n.pdf

Quote: "It is also common for sedex districts to contain multiple deposits within the same stratigraphic interval and distributed along structures that extend tens of kilometers"

Example:

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 2.21.14 pm.png

So the SEDEX classification implies a high likelihood of repetitions, and we have some low grade repetitions indicated but this taken into account along with potential the orientation of Rupice in light of the model above, gives me hope of HIGH GRADE repetitions elsewhere TBC by drilling.

Obviously - starting with JB. But there are a few other areas to test judging by the map of prospects and regional geology Adriatic have put out (I have added some arrows and guess the radius of first rights to additional licenses):

License Boundaries.png

Disclaimer - I'm not a geologist or anything special, just a speculator trying to make a crust and reading publicly available information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.030(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $818.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.92 $2.83 $947.5K 328.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 659 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 2240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.