ADT 0.22% $4.50 adriatic metals plc

Hi fellow happy ADT investors, I haven't made many comments...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi fellow happy ADT investors,

I haven't made many comments about ADT, why I got involved or how I see things playing out; as the market hasn't been great so far in 2018 & I've had other things I've been busy with.

For those that don't know, I met with the LM that put the deal together earlier this year. I was doing a number of other deals at the time (as I thought it a good time to buy into a few seed ventures) & I was running short on cash when ADT was presented to me.

It was strongly recommended I consider this deal. I'm not sure if any of you have found yourself in this situation (I have a few times) so I dedicated some time & resources to DD. What I found was compelling, they were excited about this deal & genuinely thought it was the best deal they had ever put together.

When I looked at the historical drill results at Rupice, I saw this was a no brainer & as you do, I found the cash.

I guess that takes me to now. Currently only 2 holes have been drilled, both with sensational results.

The LM's have deep routed connections to mining funds, in fact I've just completed a deal in Canada & that business has connections with just about every Canadian mine through it's venture.

They were excited about the site visit & from what I heard, there will be more no brainer drill results to follow (that is me reading between the lines).

The number 1 requirement for an exploration stock to stay relevant is news flow:

As you can see, ADT will have news flow from the 2 sites that potentially have monster grades to announce for the coming months. The spec market has also been off for the past 6 months & with tax selling nearly over, I expect to see the whole sector start to come back in the near future. I suspect ADT could be a market leader in that space, similar to AL8 in 2017.

Management hold 34% of the company, escrowed for 24 months so they certainly believe in the project long term. There is plenty to like about the ADT story & for me, this train ride is only beginning..... There isn't much hype around the story just yet.

Good luck to all here, will be a fund ride!!!
    Last edited by Cuse: 29/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.50
Change
-0.010(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $1.159B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.54 $4.60 $4.41 $2.253M 503.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 370 $4.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.50 28571 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.50
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.55 $4.59 $4.41 123566
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.