ADT 1.19% $2.92 adriatic metals plc

I want to give a little context here as Pamplona is pretty...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I want to give a little context here as Pamplona is pretty respected on this side of the pond. I messaged with him late last week and I get this means little here as I’m new (and have little reputation) but the only thing I’m gonna share is I 100% believe he’s not trading around his position to try to save a few pennies. PT was spreading the ADT story around the Canadian ceo.ca board after he saw the first big drill hole via a @mineralised tweet. Another well respected poster questioned why pamplona would publicize the story before he was finished building his position. PT said that if you share the joy, it comes back to you many times over and he wants to see others win. With regard to timing news releases, the Adriatic twitter account itself called releasing news on a Friday unusual. Anyway, just because a guy had an issue with a director, my take is you guys don’t have to blanket assume he’s trying to fleece you. I think we should just bury it - the quality of the posts is dropping fast here. Good luck with your positions all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.035(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $809.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.92 $2.83 $833.2K 289.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5703 $2.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.92 14931 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.