ADT 1.28% $3.85 adriatic metals plc

Updated Resource Estimate (based on current results), page-7

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    What I learned over the years: Private investors/speculators like us can really get ahead of price discovery in the junior mining space. These are micro-microcap companies... institutions, which have the resources to really drill down into the fundamentals, aren't covering the sector because, for most, the companies are too small and too illiquid for them to establish a meaningful position. So it's really retail vs. retail, and those who can interpret and digest the information can get a leg up on their (unsophisticated) competition.

For example: NexGen Energy. World-class hole after world-class hole. I was pounding the table for 2 yrs between C$0.30 and C$0.60. All the assays and sections were out there in the public domain. The market either didn't care or didn't understand the drill results. The market only understood the significance of the discovery after a maiden resource estimate put 202Mlbs on Arrow.... the stock promptly mooned to C$3.00... I sense the same might be happening here due to the metals mix. The market is too lazy to put 2 and 2 together to see we have some incredibly rich ore here.

Also great: Share structure and capitalization are tight and the company is fully funded for the an ambitious (3 phase) drill program. No way in but through the open market... One motivated and monied investor can really re-rate the shares.

Some advice: Those who let charts and price action inform their decision will constantly go "but its up another 50%, I don't want to chase"... lazy investors were indecisive 17c to 25c, again timid when it went from 30c to 45c. If you do your homework, if you understand the fundamentals, you will see that my $3-$5/sh takeover range is rooted in conservative assumptions and not just numbers plucked out of a fantasy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.